Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Grown Up Christmas List

Grown Up X-mas List

As I dove into creating my wish list this year I realized that as I've grown older my list has gotten less comprehensive and consists of items that I've actually been eyeing/loving for a while. But hey, thats what being a girl in her twenties is all about right? Definitely thinking of snagging some of these things for myself as a self given Christmas present. Can't get enough of those Julep Nail polishes and creamy Lipsticks from Marc Jacob. Also, a few monochromatic items to fit my current wardrobe.

WHATS ON YOUR LIST? 

XOXOJOANNIE
ANURBAN-EXPLORER


4 comments:

  1. our tastes seem to be going in the same directions :) love the black colors hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. one: you and your husband are adorable together!
    two: the room turned out amazing!
    three: I now want a baby. so thanks! ;)
    Midi Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper! It looks really cute layered with the vest

    www.lover-secret.net

    ReplyDelete