Thursday, March 6, 2014

SF Photo Diary








As I started on the journey towards the next step of my career last week, I had about a week in between jobs to gather my life together. So it only made sense to cross off a few things off of my to-do list. One of which was to visit my old college roommate in San Francisco! I had a few days to spend with her as well as a few hours in the days to wonder about the city myself. Wanderlust tendencies achieved! Hope you guys enjoy these few photos that I snapped on my trip. For more pictures visit my instagram! I also made a trip to San Antonio, Texas this weekend. Stay tuned for my Texas photo diary! 

Love ya'll!
XOXO ANURBAN-EXPLORER 


1 comment:

  1. wonderful pictures! if i see them, i want to travel again...
    looks so nice!
    kisses to you!
    Maren Anita

    giveaway: 100 € voucher
    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete