Monday, March 16, 2015

Returning





(Urban Outfitters Hat | Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody | Daniel Wellington Watch | Chloe K Dress) 
Hello lovelies! It's been a long while since I've posted, but I've return from my long hiatus! Quite frankly not only was I busy with real life, I was also feeling uninspired. The more I blogged, the more I started to struggle to find a style that was sincerely my own. But in these past few months I've realized that sometimes (for the lack of better wording) "you just gotta do you boo boo". So here I am, back and I am excited to post about my past/new adventures and provide content that truly represents who I am. If you follow me on instagram, you may already know that I am a HUGE foodie. Thus, you can anticipate new blog posts in a new review format, as well as the usual personal style, and travel dairy stuff. 
Magnolia House, Pasadena CA
Rating: 6.5/10
Tucked away a few blocks from Old Town, Magnolia House had the cutest mid-century modern decor ( in which I wish I could have snapped more photos of). Unfortunately, since I went on a Sunday there was only the brunch options available with limited seating. However, I will indeed be returning to try the King Crab Mac n' Cheese.  Instead, we ordered the Korean Chicken Wings as well as the House Burger w/ an over easy egg (yahsssss!). Overall, the House Burger wins over the wings. Nothing like a perfectly done juicy burger w/ bacon that isn't too thick/thin. The wings did come with white rice in which essentially became bibimbap after we mixed it. If you are local, this would be the perfect brunch place based on food, decor, and noise level to catch-up with some friends. 
Feels great to be back! Thanks for hanging tight. 
XOXOJOANNIE
Instagram | Lookbook | Chictopia | Tumblr

1 comment: