Sunday, August 30, 2015

FYF Fest, LA.






(Bauble Bar Necklace | H&M Hat | Forever 21 Shorts + Top | Newdress Sunglasses)

This summer, my life consisted of going to festivals, indulging in good eats, and going to more festivals. Yo girl ain't complaining! One of my favorites include Splash house and also FYF Fest in LA. I guess you can say it was like a mini-coachella. With a plethora of selections in good food, you could easily just grab a beer and hang back while you enjoy the different artists (this year's favs include Kanye freakin' West and Flume etc.) What got me through the blazing sun this summer was definitely a good can of sunblock as well as a good pair of shades. These particular sunnies from my good friends at Newdress got me through FYF. Who can resist a cute cat eyed frame? I have another festival coming up in a week in Chicago until I officially go on festival hiatus until Coachella. Anyone going to North Coast fest? 

XOXOJOANNIE
THE CALI CHEMIST 

No comments:

Post a Comment