Saturday, August 22, 2015

Travel Diary: San Francisco ,CA Pt. I









Nothing beats stepping out of the regular day-to-day routine by doing some weekend traveling. In my case, I took some time off for a quick turn around trip to San Francisco to visit a few friends. Of course, as a California native I had already been to the bay area a number of times but so glad I was able to document my trip this time around. Above are a few pictures from the historic (and super touristy landmark) Dolores Park, the streets of China Town,  and snaps from the Made in America Festival held at Crissy field (which overlooked the Golden Gate Bridge). Highlight was watching the entire Bay Area "tell you where to go" during E40 (I see you Bay Area)! But aside from hanging out with friends and frolicing around the streets of SF, the highlight of my trip was THE FOOD. Thus, please look out for part II of my SF travel diary where I will highlight the many places I was able to try. 
XOXOJOANNIE
THE CALI CHEMIST 
Instagram | Lookbook | Chictopia | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment